Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Ellie~

Above is one of my best friends, Ellie. She doesn't count as 'ugly.' The only thing she has that I don't like are her fishy lips, so I'm not insulting her on this blog. We've been together through thick and thin. I can't remember how long we've been friends... Probably since I started in September 2011. She's awesome and crazy, but crazy in a super-awesome-cool-funny way, like all my friends. She's unique. I love her so much. We can trust each other with our deepest secrets. We have mutual respect and caring toward each other and we both love each other to pieces. Omg this girl♥♥♥♥♥ She is the biggest Miku fan I've ever seen. xD I can trust her with anything. I love her so much
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~Bacon

1 comment:

  1. You loving unique. Pft. On your blog all you do is insault unique pll I mean rlly your gunna sit there and say you love unique people when all you do is insault them you make me sick

    ReplyDelete