Tuesday, May 29, 2012

-READ-

Listen guys, I've been contacting my conscience lately. It told me that, maybe this blog isn't fair. I feel kind of bad. I mean, we should let Picos choose how they would like to look, without people with different opinions insulting them. I realized that people should not judge how poeple they don't know look. Making fun isn't right. I mean purposers aren't the hottest in Pico, but if they want to look like that, we should let them. We have no right to judge. Have you ever heard the saying "Don't judge a book by its cover?" That's basically what I'm saying here. I mean this blog, http://pico-forever.blogspot.com/2012/05/ive-noticed-before-that-some-of-my.html states: Wasn't Pico created so that everyone can make friends with each other? Pico wasn't created so that we can criticize each other and fight with each other.
In the blog, it mentions that I coined the term, 'purposer.' I mean it would be cool to coin a word and have people use it, but I feel bad because it's connotation is pretty much negative, like the term 'snookie.' We have no right to judge other people. I hope people use my word 'purposer,' but... I hope they don't use it as an insult.
~Bacon
P.S.: I need some ideas for what to make this blog into.

No comments:

Post a Comment